A collection of Idaho-bred varieties and Idaho heirlooms!
Idaho should be well-known for more than just 'taters! This mix celebrates the real diversity of Idaho agriculture with a selection of Idaho-bred varieties and Idaho heirloom veggies that thrive in our climate. Show some Idaho pride in your garden with this delicious veggie collection!
This collection includes:
- Payette Tomato - 30 seeds
- Moscow Idaho Tomato - 30 seeds
- Blacktail Mountain Watermelon - 25 seeds
- Sugar Snap Peas - 45 seeds
- Mantilla Lettuce - 200 seeds
- Lower Salmon River Squash - 10 seeds
*At Snake River Seed Cooperative, we source our seeds from over 50 farmers within the Intermountain West. Occasionally, we have varieties that go out of stock. If a variety from this collection is out of stock and the collection is ordered before we are able to update the product list, we will substitute a different, but similar packet in the collection.